Check below for the upcoming events and workshops:
- Wed, 21 Aprmeet.google.com/drx-tquu-jabLearn how to professionally present yourself and how to win customers and investors by simple etiquettes rules.
- Thu, 25 JunOnline WorkshopBring your business to the digital world! If you are not digitally available, you're going to miss out on many new prospects.
- Tue, 02 JunWebEx sessionPeter Harrington with 30+ years’ experience of starting + growing companies, is going to share his experiences with us via an online event. He is going to explore key issues and benefits from interviews with experts in the past – all with a mind to helping you through the crisis.
- Wed, 23 Oct207/673 La Trobe St- Original CampusGrowth hacking is a relatively new field in marketing focused on growth. It started in relation to early-stage startups who need massive growth in a short time on small budgets, but has since then also reached bigger corporate companies.
- Fri, 15 SepComing soonAre you still teaching like early 80s? It is now obvious that the world of training and education has changed dramatically and to be able to cope with the rapid growing world of technology, teachers and trainers need to update themselves with new technological media as it will be unavoidable soon.