top of page
Check below for the upcoming events and workshops:
- Thu, 23 JuneZoom meeting23 June 2022, 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm AESTZoom meetingWe are excited to have amazing "Judy Celmins", Business Strategist, Author, Speaker, and all-round fun person, to tell us how to avoid common marketing mistakes in our small business.
- Thu, 18 Novhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/87442594415?pwd=Z18 Nov 2021, 5:00 pm AEDThttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/87442594415?pwd=ZEver wondering how you could start a business in Australia? It is even more challenging if you're an immigrant, international student or expat.
- Wed, 21 Aprmeet.google.com/drx-tquu-jab21 Apr 2021, 5:30 pmmeet.google.com/drx-tquu-jabLearn how to professionally present yourself and how to win customers and investors by simple etiquettes rules.
- Thu, 25 JuneOnline Workshop25 June 2020, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pmOnline WorkshopBring your business to the digital world! If you are not digitally available, you're going to miss out on many new prospects.
- Tue, 02 JuneWebEx session02 June 2020, 5:00 pmWebEx sessionPeter Harrington with 30+ years’ experience of starting + growing companies, is going to share his experiences with us via an online event. He is going to explore key issues and benefits from interviews with experts in the past – all with a mind to helping you through the crisis.
- Wed, 23 Oct207/673 La Trobe St- Original Campus23 Oct 2019, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm207/673 La Trobe St- Original Campus, 673 La Trobe St, Docklands VIC 3008, AustraliaGrowth hacking is a relatively new field in marketing focused on growth. It started in relation to early-stage startups who need massive growth in a short time on small budgets, but has since then also reached bigger corporate companies.
- Fri, 15 SeptComing soon15 Sept 2017, 9:00 am – 1:00 pmComing soonAre you still teaching like early 80s? It is now obvious that the world of training and education has changed dramatically and to be able to cope with the rapid growing world of technology, teachers and trainers need to update themselves with new technological media as it will be unavoidable soon.
bottom of page